- Person: so what do you do for a living?
- Me: I walk a lonely road
- Person: interesting. . . So his long have you been doing that?
- Me: its the only one I've ever known
- Person: do you have a trajectory there career wise?
- Me: don't know were it goes
- Person: I see, what're your peers like like at least?
- Me: it's only me I walk alone
i try to treat all of my test posts like casual, spontaneous, digital high art improv performance text pieces because the internet is art in and of itself and should be treated as such
all i want to do is sleep but my feet are sweatin so much right now
just a fierce drippage of the toes here
its a medical condition i think just not one they sell pills for maybe?
like advil plus night time foot sweats formula otc
thems the goods
We live in a society that’s sexist in ways it doesn’t understand. One of the consequences is that men are extremely sensitive to being criticized by women. I think it threatens them in a very primal way, and male privilege makes them feel free to lash out.
This is why women are socialized to carefully dance around these issues, disagreeing with men in an extremely gentle manner. Not because women are nicer creatures than men. But because our very survival can depend on it."
The whole article sadly hits very close to home.
someone reblogged one of my gifs with all these stoner tags and its just super LOL because the gif has literally nothing to do with drugs outside of it being sort of surreal like i am a man of sobriety please don’t tempt me